Friday, September 12, 2008

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY


Some of you may not know but,I have been volunteering with LIGHTING at the Cooper City for some time now, I think from the beginning of this year is when I started. After months of learning and learning and hard work I was given the opportunity to program lighting and do a bit of Lighting Design this week for the Friend Day weekend at Cooper City Campus Flamingo Road Church. Its a great opportunity and I am sooo thankful that I can do it. Yoel which is the Lighting Director at the Cooper City campus has taught me so much, and really became a really good friend, and I hope to continue to learn more from him, well if he is willing lol.

So yeah I got to show a bit of my creativity for this weekend. So check it out!Everything is for HIS Glory!


Kevis

1 comment:

Marc Millan said...

God is doing a great thing with you and the lighting ministry bro, keep passionate about God and seeing people come to Christ.