Thursday, June 19, 2008

FRC


Today i was at FRC while Yoel was programming. He is training me in everything with the lights so i know what i am doing lol, I love doing the lights!!. Being there during the day made me realize that i wouldnt mind working for a church or even FRC. Its a Christian environment with Christian people who are all awesome. There jobs at FRC all make an impact in the world that changes lives for Christ. That is HUGE!!!!!! When i was about 6 or 7 a preacher professed that when i was older i would be deeply involved in ministry, and i would be traveling to South America, Brazil and Argentina to be exact. I believe there is a calling on my life, and i am ready for God to use me in whatever way he needs me. All you staff memebers at FRC are awesome and again i love being a part of it. I just had this on my heart and no one to call or talk to at the moment, so blog it right?? right! thank you peoples.

1 comment:

all day (allen d) said...

that's cool that you're diving in Kevis. We always hear God's voice clearer when we're doing His work.