Sunday, June 29, 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT WORSHIP!


Tonight at Flamingo Road Church, we had the most AWESOME worship, especially at the 6:30pm service. When the worship team sang STAND, you can feel God's Presence in the room. It was awesome and powerful, and I am sure many others felt the same way. People had hands lifted and eyes on GOD. It was amazing to see. Also there was an amazing, intense energy tonight at FRC. People stood up and started getting into the praise and really getting excited for Christ.Big ups to the Worship team tonight. All I can say is that it was Awesome...I dont know how else to describe the worship, but if you were there, I know you know what I am talking about.

4 comments:

@heredes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@heredes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@heredes said...

I was there!!! And I agree !

:)

Yoel said...

yea bro, words cant explain what went down. Gods presence was felt.
Glory to God