Monday, June 2, 2008

WEEKEND!!!

Well this was a crazy weekend. From Thursday I was helping my old church with the audio for one of their productions.Friday was the production. Saturday I was at FRC running the lighting board for the 2 evening services. Sunday was at FRC bright and early at 7am to run the lighting board for the 3 monring services. Yoel was only there for the first service on Sunday, because he helped with the set-up for the concert on Sunday evening at the beach. So I ran it by myself for 3 services on Sunday. I think I did pretty well. I didnt make any mistakes, and it ran pretty smoothly. Pastor Garland preached a very insightful message also.

After PULSE Ariel and I ran down to the beach to help them down their with the first ever beach baptism/concert. It was pretty good. Great turn out as we celebrated the life changing decision people made to be baptized.I helped break down all the equipment and clean up after the concert. So by that time I was sooo worn out. After a very long deep sleep I feel somewhat normal again. lol

No comments: