Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not all depressed!/ New Lights




So i am out of my little depressed mood for the most part. I am just giving it all to GOD, and whatever he wants to do with me is just fine.!! Infact its not just fine its great!!






I just got these New headlights for my car. They are call H.I.Ds which stands for High Intensity Discharge. They are 3x brighter than the regular lights, and looks so awesome,both on the car and the light on the road. Here are some pics.I am also selling them. I imported some of these kits from Japan. They are so sick.
Infact my headline pic here on my blog is a pic i took on 4th of july when I put these HIDs in just the headlights and not in the bottom fogs yet.


So leave me some feedback! so I dont get bored blogging and only blog once a month like some people.**cough cough***

2 comments:

all day (allen d) said...

They look sweet Bro!

MyNextMile said...

Hey Kevis, I just opened a blog. Swing by and check it out and say hi!