Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thoughts, dreams...


Need to talk, so why not blog it.
I dont know whats wrong with me lately, i've been going through alot, and thinking alot. I have lots of ideas but I feel like I cant express them. I dont know if you are following me? I am so ready. I want to be a part of something great. Something that changes live, and right now i feel like i can do more for Christ. I dont really have many other talents than with technology to extent. I was supposed to go to SAE(school of audio engineering), but it didnt work out because of financial reasons. So I honestlty don't know...
After seeing that Hillsong DVD tonight I know I want to do something in ministry,Lighting, Audio, recording. I am just so ready to dive in and devote my life to reaching others for God.

So this is why I kind of been quiet with people. So dont take it personal. Just a lot going on in my mind right now.



Just trusting God

No comments: